Sunday, January 22, 2012

Treasury Round Up

I've been featured in some lovely treasuries lately!  Thanks to the treasury makers!  
This is Part One of two.

Sharla of Beaded Tail featured my set of 4 tie dyed bright rainbow washcloths in Hearts, Frogs and a Cat OH MY!  (My Blogging Business Artisans teammates sure know how to brighten up a winter day!)


Sharla makes beautiful jewelry and donates a portion to animal causes.  These cute kitty earrings can be found HERE.








Karen of Mystic Wynd featured my red silk scrunchie in Skinamarinky Dinky Dink, Shinamarinky Doo (Gifts that say "I LOVE YOU" from the Blogging Business Artisan Team.)



Karen makes lovely jewelry such as this Spring green retro necklace.







Sheryl of Sher Hastings Designs featured my pink silk scrunchie in Love, Romance, Flowers, and Hearts  (From the softest shades to the vibrant reds, these things represent love and romance in my mind.)





Sher sells her graphic designs such as this one--Love is in the Air--in her etsy shop and on her own website. She also designs patterns for sewing.






I'm linking my Treasury Round Up with Rose's blog Random Creative.   Come see more treasuries here and link up your own treasury posts!  Rose will leave the linky up through next Saturday.


photos by each individual artist © 2011-2012  all rights reserved!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the great treasury features! Great feature items, too. Sharla's kitty earrings are so cheerful.

    Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the treasuries Margaret! Thank you for featuring my kitty earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun treasuries! Thoughtful curators, lovely items, and great blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such beautiful treasuries! Your red silk scrunchie is gorgeous - perfect for Valnetine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharla's earrings are so cute and I don't remember seeing that necklace of Karens's. Neat! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Btw, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!