Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October skies


my backyard--only a couple weeks ago.  Now the leaves have mostly fallen.  The tall tree with green leaves near the right side is a black walnut.  I love the brilliant blues of October skies and the gloriously colored leaves.  Now it's November and most of the leaves have blown off the trees.

Wordless Wednesday/ Wordy Wednesday--where I linked up: 
 
The Art and Tree Chatter of Aquariann





Create With Joy






photo by me  © 2014   all rights reserved 



















 

4 comments:

  1. We have three maples in our yard and the biggest one is still holding onto a lot of its leaves. I want them to just fall off already! Haha. We cleared the back yard out once, but we'll have to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to get out and enjoy the leaves before the disappeared. Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our trees are still unusually green, probably in a week they will look like yours !

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a row of trees out on the main street that turns yellow every year. Really stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!