Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Treasury Round Up

I've been featured in a couple lovely treasuries lately!  Many thanks to the treasury makers!
(All treasuries and items within the treasuries are clickable.) 


Kym of Fabric Fascination featured my hand dyed silk scarf Margarita in her treasury A Little Something for Everybody,  an all Blogging Business Artisans treasury.



Kym's shop is filled with fabric--quilting cottons, batiks, fabric bundles--as well as kits, books, and supplies.  She says, "If you love color, texture, and design, this is the place!" 







Sarah of Magnolia Surprise also included my hand dyed silk scarf Margarita in her treasury Luck O' the Irish.




Sarah crochets a wonderful variety of lovely items! --dish cloths, play food, scrubbies, and more!  How fun are these toast coasters?!







I'm linking up with Random Creative's Treasury Round Up.   For more awesome treasuries, go HERE!

PS:  Because of the blogger strangeness and the deletion of Google Friend connect for non-blogger blogs, please follow me on Linky in my right sidebar, just a little bit down from the top.  I love my readers and would be so sad to loose you!  Thanks! ♥ 

photos by each individual artist © 2011-2012  all rights reserved!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the features! Beautiful collections and items as always. Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Margarita Scarf is perfect for this time of year! Very spring-like and of course great for St. Patty's Day! Congrats on the features!

    Glad you had a good birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always attracted by spreads of one colour. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute treasuries. And a nice shout out to Rose! Enjoy the beaches! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the treasuries! I've been away from Etsy for so long...it was nice to see some of that wonderful creativity again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!