Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Art of Joy

Joy Charde is an artist who creates custom printable illustrated goods
--calenders (link),






stickers (link), 





announcements (link), 






and cards (link).



"After teaching elementary school for nine years, I keep my schedule full being a mom and working at my local public library. In the wee hours of the night, you can find me doodling and creating vector art."

Visit Joy's blog Creative Mama for resources, tips and tricks to help balance your family and your creative side!

Click HERE  for a free printable Valentine kit!   (more free printables on her blog)



LINKS:
etsy shop
blog
flickr 
Joy was chosen as January's etsy blogger of the month!
photos ©Joy Charde 2009, 2010, 2011

4 comments:

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!