Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quiet

Oh lay on the ground
watching clouds scud across the sky
feel peace and quiet


Oh hear roaring waves
crashing on the sandy shore
feel quiet within



Oh watch the sun dip
down to meet the hungry earth
quietly day ends

I'm linking up with my favorite teacher, Ms Jenny Matlock!  See others' completed homework assignments HERE. Come join in!  This week our letter is "Q."

 


I've now linked up with Artful Rising's It's a Wrap Party HERE.




PS:  Because of the blogger strangeness and the deletion of Google Friend connect for non-blogger blogs, please follow me on Linky in my right sidebar, just a little bit down from the top.  I love my readers and would be so sad to loose you!  Thanks! ♥ 

photos and haikus by me © 2012    all rights reserved

14 comments:

  1. I would love to do that right now, but it's still a little too cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your 'Quiet' pictures they are beautiful! Oh my gosh, your an artist, too! I am as well! I have a blog so far about my art work at:
    http://artfromtheheartafth.blogspot.com
    and I am thinking of getting an Etsy shop online. Oh, and thank-you for commenting on my blog: Farm Girl

    Blessings,
    Moira (Farm girl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel a little calmer now for some strange reason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I could use some quiet right about now! Those photos are truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was lovely. There's something about the roar of the ocean and the quiet it invokes inside. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last photo is very, very cool.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, I love the last, that light is magical, exquisite color, a great shot. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos! How gorgeous! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd give anything to be there right now! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous shots of "quiet" ... wonderfully written!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello.
    Oh how I wish I could be relaxing in some piece & quiet. Lovely photos. My favorite is the sun going down.
    Thanks for sharing & visiting.

    A Quiet Evening

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a quietly beautiful post.

    I loved these pictures and these words.

    I actually sat here and re-read your words while listening to a peaceful little song on my i-pod.

    Thanks for letting my heart relax a little bit today.

    This was really, really quite a lovely link.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!