Sunday, March 18, 2012

Treasury Round Up

I've been featured in a couple lovely treasuries lately!  Many thanks to the treasury makers!
(All treasuries and items within the treasuries are clickable.)


Linda Pruitt of Pruitt Creations featured my windy dreams hand dyed silk scarf in her treasury Birdies and Grey Skies.



Look at this wonderful child's cuddle blanket/doll quilt Linda handcrafted!  It's soft and lovely, made from recycled, leftover, and upcycled material.  You'll find all kinds of wonderful fabric creations in Linda's shop.







Janet of Honey From The Bee featured my set of 4 hand dyed and hand painted wash cloths in her treasury Sunshine on my Shoulders.


 

This is a lovely vintage French and enameled button and amazonite necklace  for sale in her shop.  About her inspiration, she says, "A trip in 2008 to the Outer Banks in NC got me imagining what sort of treasures Blackbeard may have stolen and hidden in chests to only be discovered many years later... by me of course!"  You will find many lovely and unique pieces in Janet's shop.





I'm linking up with Random Creative's Treasury Round Up.   For more awesome treasuries, go HERE!


PS:  Because of the blogger strangeness and the deletion of Google Friend connect for non-blogger blogs, please follow me on Linky in my right sidebar, just a little bit down from the top.  I love my readers and would be so sad to loose you!  Thanks! ♥ 

photos by each individual artist © 2011-2012  all rights reserved!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Margaret for the shout out! I love doing treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in the lovely treasuries! Wonderful features - loving Linda's quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So many pretty things to tempt me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the lovely features! Wow- haven't seen that quilt from Linda yet, how gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!