Sunday, August 17, 2014

Meow!

or "Life Lately"


Life is very busy for a Nap Adept like me! 


I spend my valuable time seeking out the most comfortable sleeping spots-- such as the best sun puddles or   



my favorite blankie given to me by my hooman brotfur.


aaahh...just a little stretch
then back to business



Let's see.  Is this more comfortable or


is this?



As you can see I take this most valuable work very seriously. 

meow! 
Oliver  
=^.^=

Alphabe-Thursday, hosted by Ms Jenny, is so much fun!  This week our letter is  "M."  Come visit others' submissions HERE and join in the fun!  


 
photos by me  © 2014   all rights reserved

12 comments:

  1. Oliver looks adorable no matter which sleeping/napping position he chooses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about those little paws! Gaaaaah! What a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You´re so cute!
    have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliver, you're such a precious Mancat! Your day is much like mine!

    Purrs,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oliver is truly marvelous!

    I love these pictures!

    They just made me want to stretch!

    Thanks for linking for the letter M.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oliver is quite the napster! Being a cat lover and a reading teacher, I think you should feature Oliver in a children's book. It would be a huge success.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!