Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Miesmama

Becky, who likes to daydream a lot, is the creative talent behind the etsy store Miesmama.
Just look at all the wonderful goodness she sells!


How creative is this! a garland of felted leaves.







and this lovely felted bowl!

She makes brooches to wear; clips for your stuff; clips, ties, and headbands for your hair; bags for your goodies; and more. Check out this coneflower pincushion!
Becky's blog, a creative journal of a mother's passion for things handmade, is a good read. I found out that she loves to swap--ATCs, inchies, and more. See photos of her swaps here. Becky blogged about some she received here. Here's the first ATC she made, subject, Amalie. She gives the link to swapbot, which you simply must check out.
Miesmama is the featured etsy blogger for the month of July!
photos © miesmama

14 comments:

  1. I'm quickly becoming a felt fan. I love this store. I live the fall leaves garland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature :) She has beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sooo much, great feature! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. she has the cutest things! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky's work is wonderful! That pincushion is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the garland and the bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! How'd I miss those felt leaves? I like your picks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing! From your blog right into my treasury :)
    http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=73481

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Felt is such a great craft material because it has so many possible uses. I'm off to visit her shop now....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't realize she swapped ATCs--I always enjoy doing that--I'll have to check swapbot out now, since i hadn't heard of that either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the pincushion. very talented. Take care..Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!