My blogger friend Ani over at Coffee Pot People tagged me with four fun questions:
1. You're at a bookstore. What section has sucked you in?
This book, Luxury One-Skein Wonders, is special because inside is a starfish pattern by the son of a friend. Is that not cool?! (See his website HERE.)
2. What is your favorite holiday?
post from last year.
3. If you could live in (or at least visit) any era, which would it be?
See a review of Little House in the Big Woods (first in series of 9) HERE.
Ah, but one day reality hit and I actually realized how difficult that life must have been. I can say that I am now content to live in this place and time.
4. What is your favorite literary genre?
I've enjoyed reading the answers to questions posed in this tagging game.
It's fun to get to know my bloggy friends a little more.
So without further ado, here's my list of questions:
1. Do you like to travel? If so, where do you most like to go or what was your most memorable trip? If you don't like travel, why not?
2. What is one of your most favorite books you've ever read?
3. What is a favorite family food you like to make?
4. What do you collect?
And now I tag the following who I do hope will answer!
Jackie of A Keeper's Jackpot
Sandra of Joey and Aleethea
Pam of Magdalene's Jewels HERE and HERE. Pam's answers
Joy of The Art of Joy
Now go have fun!