The word inspiration may have originated in Greek culture sometime around or after 323 BC.
What do you think this is? *
- the feeling of elevated energy and enthusiasm
- arousal of the mind to special unusual activity or creativity
- a product of one's creative thinking and work
- a sudden intuition or idea as part of solving a problem
- divine guidance, that is, a special influence of a divinity on the minds of human beings
- arousing to a particular emotion or action
- the act of drawing in air as in breathing
Just look at the patterns of clouds and sky with silhouetted bare tree branches!Patch, my friend from the etsy bloggers' team is hosting a carnival and asks us to "Talk about your inspirations!! What is always inspiring you for your shops, your works, or anything in your life??"
Many things inspire me, but I will choose one: patterns in nature
The colors and intricacies are amazing!
flowers I have painted on clothing. I call this design "pansy." Now I am not going to say this looks precisely like a pansy, but pansies were the inspiration.
Patch has asked in addition, "What item are you working on?? What is your inspiration for this piece??"
This esty blogger carnival is hosted by Patch. Visit her blog HERE. On Monday, November 22, you will find all the carnival submissions on her blog. (Oh and do check out her shops: Patch First Shop and Patch Supply Shop)
I am also linking up with SkyWatch Friday. This meme has been an inspiration for me-- personally, because I observe the sky more often, and secondly because I am privileged to see so many skies from around the world! SkyWatch Friday is hosted by Wren, fishing guy, Sylvia, Klaus, and Sandy. Come join us in this awesome meme, link up, and meet folks from all over the globe. HERE!
* cross section of a beet!photos by me 2009 and 2010