Saturday, June 13, 2009

oooo....an award!

Kreativ Blogger Award
I have been presented with this award by Squirrel Queen. Her blog is beautiful with lovely photography and inspiring quotes. I found her wonderful blog through AlpHa Buttonpusher. And that's one of the joys of blogging--meeting new bloggy friends. Thank you Squirrel Queen (who loves flowers, photography, cats, and green)! (Check out this particular post and then just peruse her blog. SQ has 2 other blogs, so be sure to look to the right under the kitty.)

Here are the FUN STEPS of this Award:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

(4) Name 8 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

(5) Nominate 8 Kreativ Bloggers.

(6) Post links to the 8 blogs you nominate.

(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.


8 things about me people might find interesting:

1. I love photographing. Right now I am enthralled with the inside centers of flowers.

2. I would love to hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon (and back up, of course!)

3. I enjoy riding my road bike and am working on getting stronger.

4. I love old photographs of people.

5. I teach tie dye classes.

6. I have been in love with cats since I was very small. My first cat was named Chocolate. I have 2 cats now-Oliver and Earnest
.
7. I love seeing how sunlight filters through leaves.
8. With a friend, we had a camp for kids where we taught art, nature, movement, and music. (for 3 summers at a park)

Be sure to visit these Eight Kreativ Bloggers:
crafts, kids, home, and life (TiLT)
Makin-Art
Mishkat
the weblog of artist athena workman
The Jeweled Postcard
Dorset Hill Beads
A Jedi's Musings
Chunky Chooky

14 comments:

  1. You are too sweet you know that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love and sharing---most important thing in life! (There must be a quote for that somewhere!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this! It was a big surprise because I'm behind on commenting, and clicked on your post before I read the comment on our blog. This looks like a really fun award (and you certainly deserve it!)

    P.S. My husband's (and my) niece is a park ranger at the Grand Canyon - and we have never been to visit her, if you can believe that! I'd like to do that hike too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! Here's my post :)

    http://ajedismusings.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award! I found your 8 things very interesting and enjoyed reading them very much! Your passion for everything shines through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! congrats, you deserve it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the kind words about my blog.

    Reading your list, it's good to know I'm not the only one who is so caught up by the inside centers of the flowers.
    And the way light filters throught leaves, guess what I just shot a whole bunch of photo of?

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I too enjoyed your descriptions...sounds like we have some things that touch our spirits in common.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! And congrats on the award, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing :) I love reading these type of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous!

    and I love the center of flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the "award", you're so sweet! I need to get better at this and you sure are inspiring!

    (((hugs)))
    candice

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!