Sunday, April 29, 2012

Treasury Round Up: Part Two

I've been featured in lovely treasuries lately!  Many thanks to the treasury makers!
(All treasuries and items within the treasuries are clickable.) 

Linda of Pruitt Creations featured my hand dyed silk scrunchie in her treasury Color Visions in my Head filled with items in colors of magenta, aquamarine, and apple green.


Linda has 3 shops on etsy.  One of her shops, Pruitt Supply features trims, fabrics, fat quarters, buttons, ephemera, notions, beads, findings, and handmade yo yos (will make custom sets for you--FAST!), like these.






 

 


Teresa of Lilee's Gram Knits and Spins and Dyes... featured my tie dyed heart T shirt in her fun treasury Things I Found This Week.

Teresa's shop is filled with yarn goodness--hand dyed yarn, recycled yarn, knitting and spinning supplies.  Look at the gorgeous colors of this wool  roving, "Aegan Sea!"





Christine Raven's Stained Glass of curated this bright and cheery treasury Over the Rainbow.  She featured my hand dyed rainbow silk scarf.


Christine creates beautiful stained glass pieces such as this lovely suncatcher of rainbow colored stars!











I'm linking up with Random Creative's Treasury Round Up.   For more awesome treasuries, go HERE!





photos by each individual artist © 2011-2012  all rights reserved!

2 comments:

  1. Christine @ Raven's Stained GlassApril 29, 2012 at 5:44 PM

    Thank you for mentioning my Treasury Margaret :-) Your scarf was too pretty not to put in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of the great treasury features this week! I love the rainbow one here. Thanks for linking up with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!