Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Artichoke Tapenade

Artichoke, Tomato, and Pine Nut Tapenade

@ 14 oz can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
12 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
4 T pine nuts, lighted roasted, and coarsely chopped
3 T fresh parsley, chopped
1-2 T kalamata olives, chopped
1 (or more) clove garlic, pressed
1 t balsamic vinegar
salt to taste

Adjust ingredient amounts to your taste. Mix. Serve with flatbread. I cut Italian herbed flatbread into triangles, brushed with olive oil, and lightly browned on both sides in an iron skillet on top of the stove. (The bread stays flexible and can be rolled around the tapenade.) Enjoy!

photo by me ©2008

8 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I really like kalamata olives. Thanks for posting the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious...I love all these ingredients but haven't ever put them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!... looks and sounds absolutely delicious! I'll definitely have to try out the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding recipes - nice work, this one looks really good. Love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely wonderful. I must try it soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!